One of the biggest challenges businesses will face is how to engage with their dispersed workforce
David Connell, HR Director, PSA UK
How can you rise to the challenge?
Like so many organisations with newly dispersed workforces you need to keep your people informed, engaged and connected. Caring about their wellbeing. Letting them carry on sharing their views and ideas. Recognising and celebrating their achievements. Keeping your culture authentic and healthy.
We have a trusted and proven social collaboration platform that can do all this for you – bespoke to your business and up and running in under two weeks.
No fuss, no IT knowledge, no people training needed.
The feedback from users and the levels of engagement with the platform are testimony to Woodreed’s success. In my experience they have raised the benchmark for supplier delivery, always exceeding my expectations in terms of their proactive attitude and their ability to deliver.” Ed Hickin, Manager of Sales Operations, Citroën UKBook a demo
All the hard work is done for you
Here’s what your tool delivers
- A channel for regular and relevant internal communication across the business – where important news and formal and informal updates can be shared, a dynamic, 3-way dialogue among leadership, managers, team leaders and the wider workforce plus peer-to-peer
- A workspace where teams or cross functional groups can interact and share their progress – encouraging collaboration and innovation
- A place where leadership can be visible and authentic and seen to ‘walk the walk’ (Enabler 1)
- A home to celebrate successes on an organisation, team and individual level – people and their managers recognise each other and share milestones (Enabler 2)
- A forum to share and encourage ideas and showcase best practice (Enabler 3)
- A safe space for respectful, open and transparent discussion and feedback (Enabler 3)
- A showcase for organisational values and purpose to be demonstrated, reinforced and made real (Enabler 4)
Helping you apply all 4 Enablers of Engagement identified by Engage for SuccessBook a demo