Inspiring excellence in communications for a global automaker
JLR aftersales needed to up its game when it came to internal and Retailer global communications. Woodreed was asked to set up an internal communications resource, from strategy, process and design to content gathering, delivery and measurement.
The objective: deliver key BAU, transformation and strategic messages at the right time, to the right audiences, improving engagement and driving trust.
Having supported JLR with improving the quality of its communication using Woodreed’s proprietary writing, editing and coaching service, Muse (see case study), our remit was now being expanded to include direct communication with their global Retailer network, in addition their internal audiences.
- A robust strategy to achieve their objectives
- Engagement to build trust with subject matter experts and all key stakeholders across the business
- A proper process established following a newsroom style approach to content gathering
- A suite of targeted tailored professionally and designed, high quality communication to speak directly to each identified audience, translated into 12 core languages
- Recorded interviews, explainer vids and infographics to add interest to the content
- Poppulo used for targeted and measurable communication
- Training materials for better, more effective communication
Working with Woodreed takes away not only the tasks on the to do list but the list itself, they offer so much. From global strategy to copywriting, they are always on hand to support. Their flexibility means they can always be there so your work can be clearly communicated, understood and that’s when you see the change taking place. Without them not only would we have had teams around the world we could have missed but also, we wouldn’t have had the same level of interaction, momentum to act and trust built between our teams.