A business of just 100 people wastes 17 hours a week clarifying internal comms, that’s £400,000 wasted time and effort every year.*
Businesses with highly effective internal communication enjoy increased employee retention, reduced absenteeism and improved employee engagement. Plus they deliver shareholder returns +47% v companies with the least effective.*
Which side of the fence do you want to be on?
Muse is a unique resource to power people productivity. It’s been created with input from business leaders to solve the challenges they and their HR, engagement and internal communications teams tell us they face.
One simple monthly subscription gives your business:
- Quality, effective internal communication writing and editing in your own corporate voice. Plus full coaching notes for continuous improvement – share the load, ensure consistency, upskill in-house teams
- A library of ever growing and evolving CPD accredited L&D content, edited into bite-sized digests on a range of topics including Employee Engagement, HR, Culture, Comms, Change, Neuroscience, Digital and more.
- Audio podcasts for L&D on the move
- Workshops and presentations delivered by our experts in your own offices – book a date that suits you and we’re there
- A full range of toolkits with step by step guides and full downloadable collateral to allow you to plan and run your own engagement, internal comms, brand and culture initiatives and programmes in house – Unlock the IP of consultants
- Access to a community of likeminded professionals on the Muse hub
- A leading employee pulse tool to measure the impact of your internal communication, as well as tracking employee engagement and culture
Created and delivered by leaders in comms and employee engagement and accessed via our online hub MUSE. It will help organisations create consistently brilliant, effective communication to their people, day in, day out, improve in-house skills and engagement across the business and at the same time give users and their employers the support they need to continue to raise standards.
Businesses are already seeing the benefits:
Now our people trust our comms
PSA UK HR
To find out more and arrange a demo please get in touch.
*For every 100 employees, Willis Towers Watson